The following articles and information sheets cover a wide variety of topics concerning animal holistic health and related issues:
|Dr. Tamara Hebbler’s Statement of Purpose Holistic Goals|
|Six Key Points for Animal Health & Wellness. Inspired from lecture material by Dr. Christina Chambreau.|
|Holistic Goals by Dr. Tamara Hebbler.|
|What Is Holistic Veterinary Medicine? Brochure courtesy of the AHVMA-reprinted from their Web site (http://www.AHVMA.org).|
|Requirements for a Good Health Practitioner. Excerpt taken from a lecture by David Getoff, Naturopath and Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist.|
|Creating Healthy Pets through Nutrition by Dr. Tamara Hebbler.|
|Canine Raw Food Diet Basics by Dr. Tamara Hebbler.|
|Converting Cats to a Raw Food Diet by Dr. Tamara Hebbler.|
|Water Quality by Dr. Tamara Hebbler.|
|Transitioning to Raw: Detoxification by Dr. Tamara Hebbler.|
|Muscle Testing: Scientific Information Gathering Technique or Nonsense? by David Getoff, Naturopath and Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist.|
|Supplements & Homeopathics Recommended Dosing Instructions by Dr. Tamara Hebbler.|
|Vaccinations and Vaccinosis by Pedro Luis Rivera, DVM|
|B.E.S.T and Animals by Marylea Toher|
|Pet Loss Support Resources compiled by Dr. Tamara Hebbler.|
This is an enlightening, emotional and educational 40 minute documentary that takes a look at the commercial pet food industry. Please watch and share freely while it is still available!
Educate yourself, and learn how to read your pet’s food labels! This is a quick look at some of the ingredients in commercial pet food.
- Homeopathic Care for Cats and Dogs: Small Doses for Small Animals by Dr. Don Hamilton
- Scared Poopless: The Straight Scoop on Dog Care by Chiclet T. Dog & Jan Rasmusen
- The Barf Diet (Raw Feeding for Dogs and Cats Using Evolutionary Principles)by Dr. Ian Billinghurst
- The Nature of Animal Healing : The Definitive Holistic Medicine Guide to Caring for Your Dog and Cat by Dr. Martin Goldstein
- Dr. Pitcairn’s New Complete Guide to Natural Health for Dogs and Cats by Dr. Richard Pitcairn
- Truth4Pets.com An evidence-based site on pet vaccinations for animal lovers, veterinarians, and other care givers
- Feline Nutrition.org Promoting awareness of the issues involved in feline nutrition and health, with an emphasis on species-appropriate raw feeding for cats.
- What is VOM? Detailed explanation of this effective and safe healing modality, used to successfully treat a variety of conditions.
|A Dog’s Plea. Author Unknown|
|Rainbow Bridge. Author Unknown|
|Divine Reminders by Dr. Tamara Hebbler|
Healing Hope offers a variety of informational resources (i.e., printable materials), all of which can be downloaded to your hard drive and/or printed directly from the browser window. Our resources are offered in Adobe(R) Acrobat(R) Portable Document Format (PDF). In order to view the downloadable forms, articles, and other documents, you will need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader(R) on your computer. Reader allows you to view, navigate, and print PDF files across all major computing platforms. This application is provided free by Adobe Systems, Inc.